Thursday, April 9, 2009
Sledding Mississippi Style!
After the Easter Egg Hunt a bunch of the kids ran over to a small hill that was in the middle of the park. Since Mia is not old enough to run off with the other kids, I did not pay attention to what they were doing. Once they were done and all came running back I noticed something very strange for us Northeners. They were carrying a sled!!! I was in shock! How Funny! Truthfully, it is a brillant idea. Growing up in Illinois we waited all year for snow so we could go sledding but when you never get snow..you don't let it stop you from having fun...you just sled down the grass! HA. Here is Mia trying it out for size...maybe next year sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
mia is so cute. i love her little smile and can't believe she is getting so big! I know you can't either...time sure flies huh?
Post a Comment