Monday, January 5, 2009

Where do I start?

It has been a long time since I have blogged and I apologize to all our faithful readers. I have so much to update that I don't know where to begin.
Before Christmas, we had tons of fun with Mia. We took at trip to Tupelo to do some family Christmas shopping and had to run into Toys'R'Us to find a special gift for Mia. She loved it there..what child does not? Daddy I am ready for my first car! I promise I will drive safe.

Mia and I were also invited to a cookie swap which I greatly enjoyed because I was able to catch up with the girls while Mia had playtime with her little boyfriend Robbie and friend Myla, not to mention the yummy cookies we brought home. Thanks Katie!

Another night in December we went to the Millers to enjoy PASTA NIGHT! Mia came right along with us and had a great time in the big chair playing by herself while watching Daddy and Ryan get wild on the Guitar Hero! Thanks Millers for a fun night!


Another big event that took place before Christmas was Jim and I got a real babysitter for Mia. We have dear friends that keep her if we have somewhere to go, but we decided it was time to trust someone else with her...it was great having a night out with Jim but we still missed her like crazy! It was my office Christmas Party. Sydney did a great job and we feel very blessed to have found her through our church.
After many fun pre-Christmas events we got everything packed and headed to Jackson to start our holiday celebrations with family.

1 comment:

Totally Thompson said...

I'm so glad you updated!! Good for you :) We want to go to dinner soon--and although I'm glad you have a trustworthy sitter, we do hope little Mia will join us.