Today Jim and I celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary! It is hard to believe it has been 4 years. Time flys when you are having fun that is for sure. Jim- thank you for giving me the best 4 years of my life. I love you and appreciate all you do for our family! You are my best friend, partner for life and the greatest daddy ever to Mia Grace. I thank our Lord for you everyday! I am truly the luckiest girl in the world. I look forward to many more years to come. A threefold cord is not quickly broken (Ecc. 4:12)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Happy Anniversary to the L<3VE of my life.
Today Jim and I celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary! It is hard to believe it has been 4 years. Time flys when you are having fun that is for sure. Jim- thank you for giving me the best 4 years of my life. I love you and appreciate all you do for our family! You are my best friend, partner for life and the greatest daddy ever to Mia Grace. I thank our Lord for you everyday! I am truly the luckiest girl in the world. I look forward to many more years to come. A threefold cord is not quickly broken (Ecc. 4:12)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Guys!
pat and sarah
Happy Anniversary to you! You are such a special couple! So happy for you.
Post a Comment