
Mommy took me to see Dr. Molly on Thursday morning and I was so excited to go that I did not even take a morning nap. Miss Lyndee put me on the scale and weighed me which I thought was so funny. Then she laid me down and had mommy hold my head really still while she pulled on my legs- Mom said she was just trying to measure my height. I weighed in at 14lbs 13oz and 24 1/2 inches tall! I am still little for my age but Dr. Molly says that I am still on the curve- not sure what she means by that but mommy knows so I guess that is a good thing.

I loved helping Dr. Molly check my heart and I even let her check my ears! I showed her how I roll and sit up- she was very proud of me. She told Mommy that I could start on all my foods now- Mommy has really been loading me up since Thursday, in fact, I might weigh 15lbs now. :)
I was a tough cookie and handled the shots like a big girl- I barely cried- Nurse Lyndee and Dr. Molly were so proud of me that they gave me cute little tweetie bird bandaids.

I know my eyes look red in the picture but honestly, I did not shed a tear. Once mom got me dressed we were out of there in no time and I zonked out for the rest of the afternoon. I will miss my friends at the doctors office- hopefully I will not be back until my appointment in January. To all my friends out there that are under 6 months- don't worry it really is not that bad..just think about something you really love- I thought about Jesus! He always makes me HAPPY.
No comments:
Post a Comment