Thursday, November 6, 2008

Big Day for Mia!

As I mention in all my posts Mia is growing up way to fast! She has been doing great with all her new foods. She LOVES pears and carrots the best. Second place will go to bananas and green beans. It took a while for her to adjust to bananas- but I think she will grow to be our little monkey eating them all the time. Applesauce does not hit the charts, which is funny because I ate it everyday while pregnant with her..actually maybe that is why- she is sick of it. She definitely gets her love for carrots from her Papa..he eats raw carrots EVERYDAY! So the reason for Mia's big day is that we decided last night it was time to break out the highchair. This meant taking her swing that was in the kitchen upstairs and replacing it with her BIG GIRL chair. Thank you again to Aunt Paula, Arianne and Peter for giving us the highchair- MIA LOVES IT! I was the paranoid mommy that completely strapped her in and then realized when I was trying to give her the first bite that she could barely move. Oops... Mommy is learning! Once she was free to move she started banging on the tray- so my question is was she becoming familiar with her new chair or telling me she wanted more food?


1 comment:

The Inspired Nester said...

"More food! More food! More food!" hehe...she is such a precious, smiley little lady :)