Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Visitors

After the debate weekend my dear Aunt Paula came to visit. We greatly enjoyed her company and Mia enjoyed all the attention and playtime. Aunt Paula knows every single nursery rhyme ever created so it was fun listening to her sing to Mia. Aunt Paula, would you mind writing some of those down for me? Better yet, we might just need to call you on a daily basis..Mia already loves the phone.
It was great having the extra hands last week because I was very busy with work. I have enjoyed every minute of my first month as a real estate agent here in Oxford. Thank you Aunt Paula for watching Mia while I ran around town. We hope you can make it back again soon!

Aunt Paula left Friday morning and Friday evening I picked up sweet Molly in Memphis. I cannot begin to thank Molly enough for being such an incredible friend.
Everywhere we have lived, Molly has been there to visit. New York, Chicago, Naples, Jackson, Oxford-twice..unbelievable Molly. I could not ask for a better friend.
Molly and I were able to pick up right where we left off the last time we saw each other..which was actually when I was only 9 weeks pregnant....where has the time gone. We enjoyed introducing Mia to her Aunt Molly. It was a game day weekend so Daddy was sweet enough to keep Mia and let Molly and I go to the game! Thanks Daddy! We lost, but it was still a great time and the weather was PERFECT! Molly..it was great seeing you! We miss you already.

No comments: