Visiting Papa and Nana in Florida was incredible! Mia did great on the plane coming and going. On the way there she slept and coming home she watched out the window and flirted with the man behind us. As always, the time went by way to fast but that usually happens when you are having fun. I will start by saying Mia loves the swimming pool, we figured she would considering she can't get enough of the bath tub. She loved splashing so much that she never let it bother her that the water was freezing cold. I had so much fun getting her all dolled up in her swimsuit, sunglasses, sunhat and of course TONS of SUNSCREEN and one cute swim diaper! My parents had a little turtle raft for her which she loved. She would lounge in it and I am sure think to her self, this is the life. I know Mommy was thinking it!
We stopped by Papa's office to meet all the sweet people he works with, Papa even let Mia play on his computer..Papa are you hiring? I had so much fun working at your office.
The meals we had while in Naples were unbelievable! Thank you Aunt Joanne & Uncle Greg for a delicious dinner, as well as to my mom for making some of my favorites. I came back from Florida a year older which really was not so bad considering I was able to celebrate with my family and my former boss, Nan came to surprise me. We had dinner on the beach which was beautiful especially since we saw the sunset.
The night we ate dinner on the beach we let Mia feel the sand with her toes..she was not sure at first but then warmed up to it. She was not fond of the ocean this time around- the waves were crashing and I think the noise of them scared her. We decided our next trip will include a special trip back to the beach. Jim had the chance to play golf with the guys while the girls hit the town shopping. Mia even had the chance to ride in the shopping cart for the first time! My parents kept Mia one night so Jim and I could have a night out- we also took advantage of a free babysitter and went to the outlet mall one day. Thanks Nana & Papa for taking me downtown Naples to the Art Fair..I loved it!
We definitely plan on heading back to Florida soon..thank you again Nana & Papa for such a wonderful time.


2 comments:
She is so darn cute! Can't wait to see her and you in just a month!!! Naples seemed amazing- wish we could have been there too ;)
Those pics are too cute. Were you at the Turtle Beach Club in any of those pics? Looking forward to hanging out in florida WITH YOU soon! :)
Post a Comment