Monday, August 18, 2008

Playdate for Mia & Mommy!


Friday was a FUN day! The girls that I worked with at the Dentist office and some of their kids came over for lunch and a day of play. We are so sad that Gracie, Jessie and Grady could not come but it was nap time at Daycare so their mommies thought it would be best to pick them up afterwards. Maybe next time! I moved the big coffee table out of the middle of our floor and we put some toys out. Reed brought his favorite tent which was perfect for the older kids. Myla also came prepared with some of her favorite toys. I was worried that the older kids would not have much fun with Mia's toys..but I guess I was wrong. You will see in the pictures that Reed loved the excersaucer. Mia has a little buddy very close in age, Lauren. Lauren is Reeds little sister and she is a little over 6 weeks old. Mia kept trying to hold her hand while they played on the blanket together..it was precious! It was great seeing everyone..I miss you girls so much! We will have many new babies in the future because two of the girls are expecting! WHOOHOO. Katie..we hope you feel better and can come next time. Everyone missed seeing you, Grace and Robbie! Thanks again girls for coming over..Mia enjoyed her time to play and mommy enjoyed catching up on Girl talk. Myla and Reed eating a yummy lunch before they played!
Sweet Myla..eating some snacks!
Reed enjoying the excersaucer..we found him like this..how cute!
Mia getting sleepy after all her guests went home!
Mia is doing a great job of sitting up with our help..she also decided to stick her tongue out after she saw us do it. Silly Mia!

1 comment:

meurrier said...

Cute pictures!! I love the one of Lauren and Mia lying down. They are too cute! We had such a good time, and we look forward to when we can do it again.