First I must ask, What did we do without computers? Our computer has been out of commission since Friday and it has gotten the best of me. I can't believe I am this attached to a computer..however it is my connection to all our family & friends who live far away. We have had a very busy week...Pop Pop was here for work so we were able to see him for two nights, we had some friends over for dinner Friday night to watch the opening of the Olympics, Playdate at Merediths- Thanks Meredith & Myla, Grammie came to visit Mia on Sunday and just left today so we have had lots of fun hanging out around Oxford. Thanks Grammie for my new bracelet..I love it!
On Saturday, Jim and I had the best time with Mia. We decided to head to the square and grab some lunch while she was taking her nap, we strolled around to all the different stores and then went straight to Treehouse Toys when she woke up. Jim showed her probably every toy in the store. We tried on fancy hats, purses, played the piano, picked up sippy cups with her name on it, looked at fun bath toys..you name it we saw it and touched it. We then headed to Square Books Jr. where they have every book you can possibly imagine for babies, kids and teens. Once we got home we decided to introduce Mia to her exersaucer..she loves it! She is still figuring everything out but doing great! Thanks cousin Lody for sharing it with me. She also sits up in her Bumbo seat which I love because she can sit on the kitchen counter and watch Mommy unload the dishwasher, cook dinner, eat lunch, work or whatever else I need to do. She laughs more often and smiles at everyone! She actually smiles more at people she does not know...we better work on that one..we don't want her talking to strangers! :) Next week we head to the doctor for more shots..the thought of it breaks my heart. Crazy to think our little baby is almost 4months old.
Lets go in Daddy! I love BOOKS!


No comments:
Post a Comment