Sunday, February 3, 2008

28 Weeks: 7 Months


Where has the time gone? It is hard to believe we have started the third trimester and are in the home stretch. Jim and I have become very anxious to meet little Miss Mia Grace. Things have been going really well, I go back to the doctor on Wednesday and from here on out I will be seeing him twice a month. I still feel great, a little lower back pain but that lasted only a few days. Mia Grace is moving around all the time, especially when I rest and lay down. I have definitely started feeling pregnant and love every minute of it. I told Jim if all my pregnancies are this easy, we might have an army! Attached is a updated picture, the last one I posted was at 18 weeks, I thought 28 weeks would be great and then be on the lookout for a 38 weeks(If she does not come early!).
Check back for a posting about Mia Grace's Nursery!

1 comment:

Amy Ingram said...

that is so not fair! you barely look pregnant! :)