Jim and I are happy to say that our nursery is now put back together after the workers finished in there. The chair railing is up and the bowed wall is finally fixed. It was a blessing that they did not have to tear down the entire wall. Currently, we are awaiting the arrival of our furniture. We will have to pick it up in Jackson and then Jim will have the pleasure of putting it all together! Fun Times! We are very anxious to get everything set up in her room.
This past week Jim and I started some classes at the hospital. Our first class was on Labor and Delivery as you can imagine they told us EVERYTHING and even showed a video which has now made me a bit nervous. They gave us a tour of the Labor & Delivery floor which we greatly enjoyed! We can now visualize where we will be the day we meet sweet Mia Grace.
As for the doctors appointment, everything went great! I am measuring right on schedule and her heartbeat is still beating strong. Our next appointment will be at 32 weeks and we get another ultrasound! YEAH! We are very anxious to see her..we wish so much that our doctor had a 4D ultrasound so we could see her facial features better but I guess a few more weeks of anticipation will not be so bad.
Jim and I are heading to Illinois this coming weekend for my first baby shower. We are very excited about seeing all of our family & friends. Check back for some pictures of our weekend.


3 comments:
Mitzi...I LOVE the nursery!!! You should show that to HGTV!
i LOVE IT! makes me a little jealous that there is no pink in my house!
and the bedding fabrics look precious! i cant wait to see it all together! -
and by the way - your 28 week picture of your belly makes me a little sick - you look barely pregnant! you look amazing!
Hi Mitzi! Julie said your shower was so sweet this weekend. I can't wait to hear more about it. Also, I love your nursery! I can't wait to see it all put together. You really should send pictures into a magazine. Julie also gave me your blogsite, so I'm excited to start reading it! Happy Baby blessings,
Shelly Hunter
Post a Comment