Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yum Yum!


Today we decided to try some delicious organic rice cereal! Ymm. Milk so far as seemed to satisfy our growing boy! However, now that he is 4 months we thought we would have some fun this morning and give it a try. Thankfully Daddy was still home so he could document this great adventure!
Mia was eating breakfast at the same time so she was front and center watching us get Ty ready for this big event. I think it is safe to say he was not nearly as turned off as Mia was at first.
At his first bite, he went right in for it with closed eyes but just left it on his tongue then spit it out. After a few more bites he was trying to swallow but I think we had more on his bib than in his mouth. Definitely a slow process but it is so much fun especially with Mia's help.Not sure what I think Mom...but can we please try more tomorrow!

1 comment:

The Inspired Nester said...

I love you guys!! The kids are gorgeous!