Daddy and Mia have found a fun game to play together, Nintendo Wii Golf! The other night I heard Jim and Mia laughing upstairs and having so much fun so Ty and I went to see what all the excitement was about. I found Mia swinging the Nintendo Wii controller in her big girl panties (inside out! Ha) and having the best time ever. Jim is such an amazing daddy..thank you honey for always teaching the kids new things even if it is a video game! Mia has asked every day to play since Jim taught her. She really knows what she is doing, I am just nervous that the controller will soon be through the tv or the wall.
She can tell you step by step how to stand, hold down the letter "A" swing like you are rocking a baby and follow through. Watch Out..we might have PRO!


1 comment:
She is absolutely adorable in her underwear and wii stick. Love it!! Miss her and YOU and the rest of your family!
Post a Comment