Wednesday, September 24, 2008

5 Months...Our little girl is getting so BIG.














How can she be 5 months already? We just cannot figure out how the time has gone by so quickly...she fills our home with EXCITEMENT AND LAUGHTER DAILY! Mia is discovering something new every day and it is so much fun being apart of it. Lately, she wants to grab anything and everything that is in your hand..she is very interested in my diet coke cans. Don't worry..I have not let her try it yet..one sip and she will be hooked like I am. HA. As I mentioned in my last post, Mia is doing a great job of sitting up..which makes playing with her toys much more fun. Lately, she has been cracking up laughing over the craziest things...we will catch it on video and post it soon. It is so cute listening to her giggle..what a sweet gift from God. She has enjoyed her football weekends in The Grove! She takes in all the activity of the little kids running around dressed in cheerleading outfits and football jerseys. I know next year I will be chasing after her doing the same thing.
Daddy taught her how to give him a high five and he has greatly enjoyed putting her on his shoulders. It still makes Mommy very nervous but she loves hanging on to his ears..so I can't help but love watching it. Mia and Jersey have really taken a liking to each other..Mia holds her hand out and lets him lick it like crazy and then pets him..I think she just likes the way he feels. They also share toys with one another. Once she becomes mobile..Jersey is going to have field day.












Jim has been extremely busy preparing the University for the Presidential Debate..the big event is this Friday evening. Our little town of Oxford has been bombarded with Media, the Secret Service, Tourists, All kinds of entertainment and more. Be sure to watch the news..for those of you who have never been here we are hoping they will gives ome hilights on the town. Tom Brokaw and his wife have been here for a few days and rumor has it they just love Oxford and plan to come back quite often..I wonder if I could sell them a home? Hmm.

Once the hustle and bustle of the Debate weekend takes place we are going to have some fun visitors..My Aunt Paula is coming to stay for a few days and then my dear friend Miss Molly is going to spend the weekend with us. I will try and get lots of pictures and start updating the blog more. Here are some fun pictures of our little peanut.

1 comment:

Kate said...

C.U.T.E. :) Love the pics, Mitzi!

P.S. Did you design your blog site--I LOVE it. I think it is very 'Mitzi.' Your site reminds me of your Gail Pittman plate sets. :)