Sunday, September 14, 2008

Its Official - Mommy is a Real Estate Agent!


I am happy to announce that I am a Real Estate Agent in Mississippi! As many of you know, I have had my license in the state of Illinois for three years but never actively used it. Thankfully, Mississippi is a reciprocal state with Illinois so I did not have to sit through all the classes again. Whew! My mom has been selling for over 30 years so I am following in her footsteps. It will be great having her just a phone call away for any questions I may have..get ready Mom!
I have worked for a few agents in the past and have always loved it. Real Estate is a career that I have prayed about for years. I now believe God has led me into this business so I am excited about giving it my all and working for HIM through every transaction. Since Real Estate is flexible it allows me the opportunity to be with Mia everyday! She is now Mommy's full-time assistant, just like I was for my mom when I was her age.
If you or anyone you know are interested in buying or selling a home in the Oxford area, please send them my way. It would be my pleasure!

(I got my first listing on Friday, which is why I have my sign up...it is a beautiful lot on the golf course in Grand Oaks- Anyone interested in building their dream home?) Ok..I won't try and sell on my blog.

3 comments:

The Inspired Nester said...

Love it. Your name was meant to be on a sign for all to see! You will be great :)

Rachel said...

LOVE IT! You will be amazing at it... can't wait to see your listings SOON!

Kate said...

CONGRATS MITZI!!! You will be AWESOME :)