Sunday, April 20, 2008

We are READY...is She?


It has been a long time coming but Jim and I put up her letters this afternoon and we now feel her nursery is complete. We are excited to share with all of you Mia Grace's BRIGHT, CHEERFUL, and FUN room. We owe a HUGE THANK YOU to my mom who made all of her bedding. She is very talented and we are so thankful that she was able to take the fabrics we like and create such beautiful bedding.
Now that we have everything complete we look forward to our doctors appointment tomorrow to find out when we get to meet our little blessing. We look forward to sharing the news with each of you soon. Your continued prayers are greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

meurrier said...

I LOVE the nursery! Everything turned out so cute. It looks like the only thing missing is Miss Mia! Myla and I can't wait to meet her!

Jen said...

It looks adorable! Mia will love it!

jennG said...

The nursery looks so adorable! I'm sorry I had to miss your shower. I can't wait to see little Mia! Clint and I are praying for a safe delivery and we can't wait see her! Hopefully we can see you guys soon! Its been way too long! I will be waiting for the big news....!!!

The Segrest Family said...

OH.
MY.
WORD!
it is precious.
i LOVE IT!!!!!!!! having two boys, it makes me drool a bit to look at the cutesy girl stuff - and i LOVE all of the things y'all have chosen. if i had a girl, this is what i would want her nursery to look like! mia will love it =)