Monday, April 21, 2008

First Diaper Change - Thursday?

Dad here! We wanted to update you all to let you know that Mitzi is scheduled to be induced on Thursday. Unless Mia decides to come before then, Mia's birthday will be April 24th! I need to go make sure I remember to charge the camcorder, find IPOD, load car with overnight bags, pillows, car seats, and stroller. I have a new found level of respect for all you dad's and Mia hasn't even arrived yet. I still haven't experienced my first diaper! I may have 100 under my belt in about a week though.

Please pray for Mitzi and Mia during this exciting yet exhausting time and please pray for their strength and for their good health. We'll keep you all updated. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Amy Ingram said...

oh my word!!! Congrats!!! Please keep me posted!