Thursday, August 2, 2007

We are officially in MS and Homeowners..more like LAND owners.

Jim and I have picked another Blogspot name, therefore I had to carry over the only three entries we had and for some reason they will not let me put the original dates I had written them on. Oh well! It just looks like a lot happened on August 2nd. HA.
So much has happened that I don't even know where to begin! For starters, Jim and I are officially in Mississippi. Our time in Naples (7 months) was incredible and went by really fast. Tomorrow is Jim's last day with Huron so NO MORE TRAVELING! YEAH! We are currently in Jackson with his family for a few weeks while he does some work locally here. We plan to head to Oxford closer to the end of August. Before we move to Oxford, we are heading to Hawaii for 10 days. It should be a great trip..I will post pics when we return.
Now..as for our HOUSE...The Lord has blessed us with a beautiful Lot in Windsor Falls to build our home on. Everything happened really fast getting the offer together and they already have the plumbing and the concrete slab down. (For my family & friends up North, they don't have basements here so you get the slab down really fast without any digging!)
I will keep updating pictures on the progress of the home! We have already had two planning sessions with the builder to pick out all of our exterior and interior items. Now the Lord is going to test our Patience, one more time while we wait for our beautiful home. We look forward to you sharing in the journey with us! Here are some pictures of the lot so far!

The Morrison's Future Home..The concrete is down..lets get some FRAMING!

Corner view of our house!

View of our backyard, taken from our neighbors yard!

Another view of our backyard taken from inside the house..a covered porch will be over the middle section as the house progresses.

No comments: