Thursday, August 2, 2007
About US
Jim and I met the weekend of our best friends wedding, July 3rd, 2003. My dear friend Emily went to Ole Miss and her boyfriend, Brandon from back home transferred down there. Jim and Brandon were in a bible study together at school and that is how they met. When Brandon and Emily got married back in Bloomington Jim was a groomsman and I was a bridesmaid. The second I met Jim, I grabbed Emily and told her I would be marrying him. I just knew it from the moment I shook his hand. Jim and I kept in touch through emailing and phone calls. He moved to New York right after I met him for graduate school, and it was not long after that I followed him there. We officially started dating in January of 2004, I moved to New York to live with a girl he knew the end of February 2004..by June we were engaged and November 13th, 2004 we were married! Our first home was actually in Jersey City, NJ. We both worked in the city, but lived right across the Hudson River from Manhattan..our living room view was the skyline of Manhattan..INCREDIBLE! Three months after we were all settled in Jersey we moved to Chicago, where Jim started a financial consulting job with universities. The traveling was not bad in the beginning but for the past year he has been gone Monday through Thursday of every week. The Lord has blessed us with the opportunity to move closer to his family and for Jim to have a job where he can be home all week. He will be working at Ole Miss, his alma mater. Jim and I look forward to watching the Lords plan unfold for our lives. We hope to keep this Blog updated so you can hear how things are going in Oxford, Mississippi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Honey, I'll try this again. I've been out on tour and met an older lady from Old Naples office. She said she loved you. Her name was Maria, and also I meet Bobbie Dusek. she loves you too. Everyone is very happy with your news. Hope you're having a great day. Love, Mom
Post a Comment