The minivan rental came in handy two weeks ago so my friend Sarah and I could load the kids up in one car and head to Memphis. Sarah had heard about the children's museum so we were anxious to go check it out. It was such a fun day and we both were completely surprised by how nice the museum was. I think Sarah and I liked it better than the kids!
The girls got to go fishing, grocery shopping in a mini Kroger, play dress up, play with play dough, visit a dentist office, check out police cars, fire engines, fedex planes and so much more! Tyler was a trooper and just went along with everything and had fun as well! It took us ALL DAY and we still didn't cover everything. We hope to head back there again sometime soon. Here are some pictures from the day...and as if this was not enough fun we managed to do a quick Target run before we headed back to Oxford! Yippee.


1 comment:
I'm SO jealous!!! I love the Children's Museum and I love Mitzi, Mia, Ty, Sarah, and Sawyer!!
Post a Comment