We waited until the next day to mix up our special treat and it was well worth the wait, Mia and I both had such a great time until I realized the bowl was cracked and everything leaked out in the refrigerator! Oops! At least we got a few good bites. Better luck next time!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Sleeping Beauty becomes a Chef!
Mia tried Jello at Grammie and Pop Pops house the other day and loved it! I thought we would experiment a little bit so I let Mia make her own Jello. Before this experiment started we went to the store to get a few things plus that precious little Jello box.
Right when I pulled up to the store, Mia was out cold! I had no other choice but to put her seat cover down in the basket and let her continue her nap. Please don't think I am a terrible Mom! I would not normally do this, but we were in a hurry.
We waited until the next day to mix up our special treat and it was well worth the wait, Mia and I both had such a great time until I realized the bowl was cracked and everything leaked out in the refrigerator! Oops! At least we got a few good bites. Better luck next time!
We waited until the next day to mix up our special treat and it was well worth the wait, Mia and I both had such a great time until I realized the bowl was cracked and everything leaked out in the refrigerator! Oops! At least we got a few good bites. Better luck next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
what a cutie! how great that she stayed asleep in the cart!....And, I would have done the same thing!
Post a Comment