I plan to catch up on all my blog entries today! I am WAY BEHIND! We have been very busy and having a great time so I look forward to sharing everything with you all. First thing I want to post about is Ella Kate Byrd. She was born November 18th at 3:07pm and was 7lbs 4oz. She has dark hair like her daddy and is just as cute as can be! Mia and I enjoyed being apart of Liz & Adams day. Liz is basically a sister to me, so this was very special to be apart of. We spent that afternoon at the hospital anxiously waiting Ella Kates arrival. Emily came from Bloomington along with the rest of the families so it was great to see everyone and spend time with them. Ella Kate is absolutely precious..and so very tiny. It is hard to believe Miss Mia was once that small. Here are a few pictures from the day! Congratulations Byrd Family...she is PERFECT!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Catch Up..
I plan to catch up on all my blog entries today! I am WAY BEHIND! We have been very busy and having a great time so I look forward to sharing everything with you all. First thing I want to post about is Ella Kate Byrd. She was born November 18th at 3:07pm and was 7lbs 4oz. She has dark hair like her daddy and is just as cute as can be! Mia and I enjoyed being apart of Liz & Adams day. Liz is basically a sister to me, so this was very special to be apart of. We spent that afternoon at the hospital anxiously waiting Ella Kates arrival. Emily came from Bloomington along with the rest of the families so it was great to see everyone and spend time with them. Ella Kate is absolutely precious..and so very tiny. It is hard to believe Miss Mia was once that small. Here are a few pictures from the day! Congratulations Byrd Family...she is PERFECT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment