Papa and Nana were in California this past week and since I did not get to go with them, they decided to surprise me with a gift. Papa said he found something that he just had to get for me...he would not tell me what it was, so I have been waiting by the door for the package to arrive. Much to my surprise when Mommy opened the box, a large new friend popped out! Her name is Andie and she is a life size Groovy Girl doll. She even has elastic under her boots so when I can walk I can strap them over my shoes and have her dance with me. The age limit says 3 and up so for now we have some special bonding to do and then in a few years, I will teach her how to dance. Thanks Papa and Nana for the fun gift!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
My New Friend
Papa and Nana were in California this past week and since I did not get to go with them, they decided to surprise me with a gift. Papa said he found something that he just had to get for me...he would not tell me what it was, so I have been waiting by the door for the package to arrive. Much to my surprise when Mommy opened the box, a large new friend popped out! Her name is Andie and she is a life size Groovy Girl doll. She even has elastic under her boots so when I can walk I can strap them over my shoes and have her dance with me. The age limit says 3 and up so for now we have some special bonding to do and then in a few years, I will teach her how to dance. Thanks Papa and Nana for the fun gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love the look on her face in the second picture! She is like...wow, I have a new, big friend! She is growing by leaps and bounds!
That 2nd photo with her Groovy Girl is the best - It made me laugh outloud!!
Love, Aunt Stacey
Oh my word....HOW ADORABLE!!! Mia Grace is such a cutie!
Obviously, love the pictures!
Post a Comment