Friday, May 16, 2008

Gaining Weight and Proud of it!


At 3 weeks she was weighing in at 7lbs 6oz. I know the scale says 7lbs 4oz but the nurse said it is really 6oz. Not sure why, maybe the scale is broken. I love it when the scale says I weigh less than what I really do. HA. Mia is just 1oz. away from birth weight! YEAH! The doctor is going to have us come back next week just to double check that her weight gain is still on the rise.
We have had a wonderful past few days, we decided it was time to get out and about so we attempted Walmart yesterday for some groceries and then today we went shopping! Both days we have only been out for about two hours and then we head home before her feeding and nap time. Tonight Daddy took his girls out to dinner! It was so fun having her there with us! Everything is a new experience for us, and we feel so blessed by each one. We are a little family now, how exciting!
I had some fun taking pictures the other day during Mia's waketime so I thought I would share them with everyone. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My!!!! How this makes me want to be there. She has changed so much. I feel so "left out" I want to be there in Oxford to share in all of this. She is just too cute and I can't tell who she looks like. She's awfully cute though! I love her so much!
Nana

meurrier said...

She has got the brightest eyes!!! So precious! We are definitely coming to see you two this week.