Monday, November 26, 2007

BELLY PIC!


As promised to many of you, a belly picture at 18 weeks! Mia and I are doing great, we have had lots of energy this week which has been needed in order to get this house put together. They usually say around this time I might start to feel Mia kick, I truly thought I did the other night while I was in bed, but it could of been my imagination. I will post when I know she is kicking for sure!
My parents were here for Thanksgiving and they helped us get through all the boxes, hang blinds, and decorate. Thanks so much! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Amy Ingram said...

YAY!!! Pictures rock! Thanks for the email today - I really want to see y'all soon!

The Segrest Family said...

the house is BEAUTIFUL! so excited for y'all and can't wait to see and meet baby MIA! i love the name! you look great by the way!