A GIRL! Thank you so much for all of your prayers! The doctors appointment went great yesterday. When they started the ultrasound they had to do the routine check-ups for the doctor, she is growing well and everything looks great they said. We are so excited to meet our precious little girl. Our due date is April 27th, 2008. We don't think it can come soon enough! We have chosen the name MIA GRACE MORRISON. Jim thinks Mitzi & Mia sounds like a lot of trouble. HA. I was looking at my jewelery box this morning while getting ready and just smiled thinking about how many times Mia and I will be going through it and trying everything on. :) I will update pictures soon now that our internet is up and running. We moved into our new home on Tuesday and have been working around the clock to get it decorated. My parents arrived yesterday and the Morrisons will be coming up Saturday for a fun weekend!
Thank you again for all your prayers! Please continue to pray for Mia as she continues to grow and develop. She is an absolute blessing! What a way to start our Thanksgiving Weekend!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congratulations! I knew it! Little girls are so fun...she will have Jim wrapped around her itty bitty finger.
We will have to get Mia Grace and Anderson Grace together once she arrives!
Hope that you are feeling well...
Post a Comment