First, I must thank you for all your prayers! Jim and I have been anxiously awaiting our appointment today to hear the baby's heartbeat and make sure things are progressing as they should be. As I mentioned in the last blog, I have felt incredible this whole pregnancy. For all you ladies who have had just the opposite, I am sure you are thinking I should take it as a blessing and be thankful, but when you do feel as good as I have, you start to wonder if things are okay.
Praise God for His indescribable gift, I found this verse today and it made me realize that is exactly what this child is, a gift! I need to let go of the worry and trust that He is in control. The doctor checked the heartbeat today and we heard the sweet sounds of our baby's heart beating away. The BPM is 178. You hear so many mixed things that over 150 is a girl and under is a boy, the doctor reminded us that at 11 weeks this child's sex has not been determined :)! The Lord has and will continue to teach us patience throughout this whole process. We must wait 6-7 more weeks before we can find out what our child will be. Regardless, he or she will be a BLESSING!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! i just found the news out on amy's blog! so i had to come and check it out on y'all's! i have been bad at checking blogs lately, so i was a little behind =) the pics from hawaii were great, by the way!
and on the heartbeat...what a great sound huh? i totally understand your feelings about 'feeling good' = i was the same way with this pregnancy... even after i went to the doc and heard the heartbeat for the first time, i kept taking pregnancy tests b/c i wasn't nauseous at all!!! and i will tell you that both of my boys (camp and the one in my belly) had high heartbeats at first and they slowed down around week 19 =) so you never know!
best wishes!
love,
mk
ps= please tell jim i said CONGRATS DADDY!
Post a Comment