Saturday, October 27, 2007

No Computer!

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Our internet connection has been down for two weeks so I am currently at the library using the computer. Since we are scheduled to move into our new place November 15th, we might wait until then to get everything fixed. Since the computer went down, I made a trip to Illinois for a week and Jim met me there over the weekend. I went to Chicago for a day and saw all my dear friends and their babies as well as all the Hyatt girls I worked with. I miss everyone so much! I wish they could all move to Oxford. I will post some pictures later. Jim and I stayed with our best friends Emily & Brandon and their precious little boy, Charlie. Thank you Vercruysse Family! We also had a wedding that I was in, a dear friend that I grew up with. The wedding was beautiful! All my family was in town, so we celebrated birthdays. I even had a birthday in the middle of everything else. Hard to believe I am 27 already!
We are anxiously awaiting the house to be done, we brought a Uhaul back from Illinois with all our belongings in it and had to store it away here. The house does not have cabinets, sinks, toilets, paint, floors etc.. So we are wondering if the 15th is really going to happen. We can only hope! I am feeling great, at my 14 weeks mark and we head to the doctor a week from Monday. The tiredness is wearing off and I am regaining my energy. I am not really showing yet, but I am sure that will come soon!
Promise to write more soon, and update with some pictures!

No comments: