Hawaii was incredible! Jim and I got to see both Maui & Kauai. Maui is much more active and for tourists were Kauai felt more secluded, which we loved. We had a great time golfing, snorkeling, sailing and swimming during the days as well as attending the oldest luau in Maui. We rented a Jeep our last day in Kauai and drove around the island. Both are so beautiful! God truly has created paradise in Hawaii.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
We are Back!
Hawaii was incredible! Jim and I got to see both Maui & Kauai. Maui is much more active and for tourists were Kauai felt more secluded, which we loved. We had a great time golfing, snorkeling, sailing and swimming during the days as well as attending the oldest luau in Maui. We rented a Jeep our last day in Kauai and drove around the island. Both are so beautiful! God truly has created paradise in Hawaii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
dag gum I am soooooo jealous!!!! Glad y'all had a nice relaxing time!
hey - i'm ready to see updated pictures from the house!!!! :)
Post a Comment