Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Casa Update!

Some of you have asked for updates on the house. Visually there is no change, however they are still working very hard. They have been installing all the plumbing and the electrical, which takes a little longer than we expected. They installed all the windows last Friday, which was exciting. I met with the builder today and they think dry wall will start going up early next week. Once we see dry wall I think things will really start to move! Keep checking back.

2 comments:

Amy Ingram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Ingram said...

Are you referring to me stalking your blog?!?!?! :) Talked to Jim yesterday about all the drama in Jackson. Hope to come see y'all soon - one calm Saturday I want to drive to hang out. Let's talk. :) Can't wait to see the pics!