Thursday, June 17, 2010

Swimming with Friends!


Our neighborhood pool finally opened this year and we are SO EXCITED! I think we have been there everyday since it has opened. Mia absolutely LOVES the water and is fearless. Jim enjoys taking her after work and we usually venture out sometime during the day. We have had numerous friends over to swim but just recently had my close friend Liz visit with her two kids who are close in age to Mia and Tyler. Actually Henry is only 9 days older than Tyler! We wish we lived closer but had a great time with their overnight visit. We spent the day at the pool and this was Tylers first experience of the water. He seems to enjoy it and Mia loved having him watch her. Ella Kate and Mia had a great time playing with the toys and splashing around. Come back again soon!


Ty past out after swimming!

2 comments:

Arianne & Peter Miller said...

Too cute! I loved seeing these new pictures. Mia clearly loves her job as Tyler's big sis. Can't wait to see you all in Illinois soon!

Shannon Richardson said...

Mitzi!

I love your blog, and the photos of Mia and Ty are so sweet :) Hunter and I would love to get together with you guys sometime! Maybe a picnic at the park when it gets cooler.