Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Uh Oh!

Jim and I got Mia some Bathtub crayons for Christmas! She has absolutely LOVED playing with them and draws pictures all over her tub. The first day we opened them and she realized I was telling her to color on the tub..I had a feeling it would backfire. Sure enough..it did!
Enjoying my quiet time Monday morning, I assumed my precious daughter was watching Barney in our bedroom so I did not question the silence. Finally, she came running out with my lipliner and the lid in another hand. She has been doing this lately with markers because she knows she is not to play with them, so she takes the lids off and brings them directly to me and says, uh oh! The picture below explains why we don't let her play with markers without us! I thought she was just obeying the rule so I put the lid back on and went about my business. Much to my surprise when I walked into our bathroom, our little artist painted us a picture on the side of our bathroom vanity. I could not believe it, but she looked so proud! After realizing soap, water and make-up remover would not help one bit I went for Scrubbing Bubbles and it did wonders!
After cleaning up this mess, I found Mia rolling around in a puddle of her juice that must have leaked out of her cup. She was covered in sticky apple juice and we were already late for her doctors appointment! Did I mention throughout all this she was SICK! Seems like too much fun to be sick, was she playing hookie? Oh the joys of motherhood and to think we will soon have TWO! So Proud of her Artwork!

1 comment:

New Mommy!!! said...

LOVE IT!!
Nik has the sme jammies-two pairs!!
Our little monkeys!!