Thursday, October 8, 2009

News Update from Mia!

Mommy and Daddy told me today that they had a surprise to tell me, I was not quite sure what to expect but they got the camera out and changed my shirt and then told me that I was going to be a BIG SISTER! I had numerous reactions to the news...just check the pictures below. My baby sibling will arrive the day before my 2nd Birthday on April 23rd. Not quite sure about sharing a birthday but very excited to have a playmate. Mommy is doing great but this totally explains why she has been so sleepy!In Shock!Unsure about all of this!Thinking about it!
In Awe! How Sweet!
Excited!

9 comments:

meurrier said...

SO EXCITING!!! I am so excited for y'all! Myla got the same shirt except the little girl on it is blonde! Ha! Hope you are feeling great!

Molly said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!

The Inspired Nester said...

LOVE IT!!!! What a blessing! Praying for you all :)

The Hunters said...

mitzi! so exciting! we are going to have our babies right at the same time! I'm due Apr. 30th, but will have a planned C-Section on the 23rd! So fun, so happy for you all! Congratulations!
Shelly

New Mommy!!! said...

Mitz-
You were supposed to call me/text with this news!! You pooey head! So happy for you all. God Bless. The pics of Mia are great, post one of you and Jim soon! Can't wait to hear all about it as you progress. Isn't being pregnant and being a mommy the absolute best!! I'll be sure to tell my mom. I'm surrounded by preggers!! Can't wait till it's my turn again!

Arianne & Peter Miller said...

We are thrilled for you and Jim (and Mia)! I can't wait to start seeing your baby bump pictures again. Give Mia a hug and a kiss from the four of us!

Sarah T said...

Congrats to you and your family, Mitzi!!

Haniel said...

YAY!!!!! Mia will be a great big sister!

michelle said...

YAY Mitzi, CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you and your family!

I having been getting baby fever lately....but Tony says we are done! Well we will see about that! Hopefully I can change his mind within the next 2 years!